By Mike Riley
This writer wonders – “What would happen if we treated our Bibles like we treat our cell phones?”
1) What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets where it would be easily accessible? (Deuteronomy 6:8-9).
2) What if we searched for it if we lost it? (2 Kings 22:8; 2 Chronicles 34:14-16).
3) What if we flipped through it several times a day? (Acts 17:11).
4) What if we used it to receive text messages? (James 1:21).
5) What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it? (2 Timothy 4:13).
6) What if we gave it to our children as gifts? (Deuteronomy 6:7; Deuteronomy 11:19; Psalm 78:1-8).
7) What if we used it when we traveled? (Acts 20:20).
8) What if we used it in case of an emergency?
9) What if we upgraded it to get the latest version?
Something to make us ask, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm – “Where is my Bible?”