The Mission of New Mexico Christian Children's Home is partnership with family, church, and community to transform each child we serve into a Christian champion who is a respected, responsible citizen through quality group, adoptive, foster, and single-parent homes and services provided by a dedicated professional team under God's direction.
Strategic Plan of New Mexico Christian Children's Home
Our Fundamental Beliefs:
- Moral absolutes are contained in the Bible and provide a vital guide for life.
- Spiritual well-being is essential for a healthy individual and a healthy community.
- A safe and secure environment is important to an individual's well-being.
- Every individual has God-given gifts.
- Every individual is unique and has worth.
- Diverse cultural heritage enriches and strengthens our nation.
- Success in any aspect of life depends upon preparation, commitment, self-discipline, and a strong work ethic.
- Challenging expectations motivate individuals to high levels of performance.
- A functional intact family is a preferred setting for all individuals.
- Each individual is responsible for his or her own actions.
- Each child will consistently demonstrate respect, responsibility, trustworthiness, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
- Every child will achieve personally challenging Plan of Service goals related to personal and spiritual development, authority, and social skills, based on interests, abilities, and career aspirations.
- Each child will demonstrate the skills beneficial to a good home life environment.
- Each child will exhibit a positive attitude toward work and consistently demonstrate valuable skills necessary for thriving in the modern work place.
- 100% of our children who stay at the Home will graduate and be eligible for college scholarships.
The Planning Team has determined areas, stated as strategies, which must be accomplished to meet the objectives of the New Mexico Christian Children's Home.
- We will recruit, train, and retain qualified house parents and support staff to provide our children with a stable, consistent, and nurturing environment.
- We will identify and secure sources of funding to provide needed services to our children.
- We will provide adequate, cost-efficient, and safe modes of transportation for our staff and children.
- We will create a long-term facilities and maintenance plan.
- We will create unity of purpose among staff, family, church, and community to meet our mission and objectives.
- We will enhance communication among the board, administration, and staff.
- We will expand our referral base through effective marketing strategies.